miércoles, 7 de junio de 2017

Future

Will future expresses a spontaneous decision, an assumption with regard to the future or an action in the future that cannot be influenced.
Form of will Future
Positive
Negative
Question
I will speak.
I will not speak.
Will I speak?
I’ll speak
I won’t speak
-----
Use of will Future
·         A spontaneous decisión. Example: Wait, I will help you.
·         An opinion, hope, uncertainty or assumption regarding the future. Example: He will probably come back tomorrow.
·         A promise. Example: I will not watch TV tonight.
·         An action in the future that cannot be influenced. Example: It will rain tomorrow.
·         Conditional clauses. Example: If I arrive late, I will call you.
Signal Words:
In a year, next …, tomorrow
Suposición: I think, probably, perhaps

(From: https://www.ego4u.com/en/cram-up/grammar/future-1-will)

Online exercises: 
Exercises 1
Exercises 2 (positive, negative, question)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario